Sunday, April 1, 2012

Second Birthday and the Year in Review

Happy Birthday cupcake!
I'd like to interrupt your regularly scheduled trip report to do a quick second birthday post.  The Disney College Blog was created on April 1, 2010, and it's been a great two years.  Since I was pretty bad at blogging for quite a bit of the past year, I am especially thankful for those of you who are still reading and following along.  As I said in last year's birthday post, anyone feeling sentimental can read my first ever blog post here.  And in the past 366 days (it was a leap year!), a lot has happened, so here is the Disney College Blog's second year in review.

In the past year:

  • I went on an epic 12 days Disney Dream/Walt Disney World extravaganza trip, and it was awesome!
  • I changed my Twitter name to @amandaenchanted and gained about 200 followers. 
  • The Disney College Blog Facebook page gained almost 100 new "likes."
  • I was accepted to the Disney College Program and will be moving to Florida in June!
  • I started a second blog about the College Program, called Amanda in Walt Disney World.
  • Most importantly, I met many amazing Disney friends in person, both in Walt Disney World and in New York, and I made even more new friends online.
I hope to make the next year even better than this one, so as I said last year... here's to another 365 days! Happy birthday DCB!

2 comments:

  1. Happy blogiversary! It's great to see you blogging again Amanda. Enjoy the College Program!

    ReplyDelete