Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Check it out: Generation Mouse

Okay, I'm sorry if you've already heard about this, but I just wanted to make sure you all knew that I am one of the hosts of a new Disney podcast!  The Generation Mouse podcast is a young adult perspective on all things Disney.  We talk about literally everything that has to do with Disney, from parks and resorts and restaurants to movies and video games and collectibles.  We only have two episodes out so far, and we're trying to average around 30 to 45 minutes per episode.

Our first episode is called Must Do Disney, and the panel (which consists of James, Ashleigh, Mark, Libby, and I) gives our top three things we must do at Walt Disney World.  Our second episode is Snacking Around the World, where we give our favorite snacks around the World Showcase.

Although the podcast is billed as for young adults, must like this blog, everyone is welcome, and I honestly believe that any Disney fan in any age group would enjoy this podcast.  I mean, hey, I am one of the hosts, but I think it's pretty darn good so far!

We would love if you checked the podcast out, so you can find us at generationmouse.net, on Twitter (@generationmouse), on Facebook, or on iTunes!  Thanks!
 

2 comments:

  1. I am SO excited to hear about a new podcast that's geared at those of us young(ish) adults without kids who love Disney. The first episode was great and I can't wait to listen to the second one. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, I'm glad! Thanks for listening!

    ReplyDelete