Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year and Happy Disney Trip!

This will most certainly be my last post of 2010 (there's less than five hours left!), and I'd like to thank all of you for making it a wonderful year.  2010 was the year I discovered the Disney community.  2010 was the year I started this blog.  2010 was the year I met tons of amazing people on Twitter and some in person!  2010 was the year I had my most epic Disney trip to date.  2010 was the year I faced my fears and conquered Splash Mountain.  If I have ever spoken to you on Twitter, if you have ever commented on this blog, and even if you've read it without commenting, I am very thankful to have connected with you this year.  Here's to hoping 2011 will be even bigger and better!  I hope I get to meet even more of my Twitter friends and blog readers!  I hope my Disney trips only get more epic!  And I hope my circle of friends and readers grows even more so than it has already.

And speaking of 2011 being bigger and better, I'm kicking it off with another trip to Walt Disney World in just TWO days!  Follow me on Twitter (@discollegeblog) because I'll be posting tons of pictures!  I won't be blogging during this trip at all, but I do anticipate having TONS to blog about when I get back.  So I'll see you all then, and I hope you all have a very happy new year!
 

2 comments:

  1. 2010 was my year for a lot of this stuff too! Glad to have you to read. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excited to read about your adventures!! :-)

    ReplyDelete