Sunday, December 5, 2010

Check it out: MouseVent

Hello lovely readers!  Sorry it's been a while.  Life has temporarily gotten the best of me, but seeing as how I have another Walt Disney World trip coming up in 27 days, I need to finish the blog posts about my August trip!  About time, right?  But before all that, I have something a little more time sensitive to write about today...


Have you heard of MouseVent yet?  If you haven't, you certainly need to read this!  MouseVent is an "audio advent calendar for Disney fans."  For those of you who aren't Christmas-celebrators, advent calendars are countdowns to Christmas where children often get some type of candy or treat on each day leading up to December 25th.  In this case however, every day in December until Christmas day (December 25), there is a new audio clip from your favorite Disney personalities.

MouseVent contributors so far have included the Inside the Magic podcast, the Wedway Radio podcast, and the Disney-famous Yehaa Bob Jackson!  With a line-up like that, how can you go wrong?  Even if you don't celebrate Christmas, you should listen to MouseVent!  To listen to MouseVent, either visit mousevent.com each day or subscribe on iTunes.  Subscribing is easiest since the new podcasts will download automatically.  You can also follow MouseVent on Twitter and read an interview with MouseVent creator Alan Hooper at my friend's blog, The Dragyn's Lair.  I'm loving MouseVent so far, and I hope you'll check it out and enjoy it as well!

Have you been listening to MouseVent?  Are you going to start now?  Who have been your favorite contributors so far?  Let me know your thoughts on this innovative advent calendar in a comment, on Twitter (@discollegeblog), or on Facebook!
 

3 comments:

  1. 1 I love you for mentioning me! 2 awesome post as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So far my 2 favorite days have been Inside the Magic and Bob Jackson. Followed very closely by Magical Definition, WEDway Radio and Your MouseCast.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dana, thanks and you deserved a mention! =)

    Anonymous commenter, I loved Yehaa Bob's also!

    ReplyDelete