Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Check it out: InnerMouse

I haven't done a podcast review in a while because I haven't started listening to any new podcasts in a while.  That said, a brand new podcast/vidcast has recently begun, and this one should definitely be on your radar.  It's called InnerMouse, and it's for people striving to lead a Disney Driven Life.

If you're a Disney Driven Life (DDL) reader, then you will naturally love InnerMouse.  If you're not, then you should be.  If you're reading this blog, then you're likely living a Disney driven lifestyle, and you are likely what the DDL likes to call a Neurotic Disney Person (NDP).  So get over to thedisneydrivenlife.com, be counted as an NDP, and then start listening to InnerMouse!

InnerMouse is a weekly vidcast that is streamed live on Tuesday nights, complete with an awesome chat room where you can talk to your fellow viewers.  The time varies from week to week, and next week (October 5) it will be beginning at 8pm.  There is a pre-show that will start at 7:30, and there is also a post-show that goes on past the ending of the official episode.  If you can't make the live streaming, episodes are posted on thedisneydrivenlife.com and will hopefully soon be on iTunes.

The hosts of InnerMouse are what makes it such an awesome podcast.  JL is Neurotic Disney Mom #1 and the creator of the Disney Driven Life, John is a columnist for the Disney Food Blog, Scott is the creator of collectthemouse.com, and Nicole is a Neurotic Disney Individual extraordinaire and - get this - a college student!  If you don't have reason to check out this vidcast now, I don't know what will get you to.  The hosts all have tons of knowledge on living Disney driven lives, and each episode is about Disney in different aspects of everyday life.  Recent episodes talked about Disney in education, food, and social media.  The episodes are about an hour long, and I definitely recommend making time in your busy schedules to watch!

Do you watch InnerMouse?  What do you think of it?  Do you enjoy the live chat room while watching the live streaming as much as I do?  Let me know in a comment, a tweet (@discollegeblog), or on Facebook!
 

5 comments:

  1. It's such a joy to have you in our chat Amanda! Thanks for the kind write up and I can't wait to meet you on your next trip! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have 2 live and 2 caught up episodes under my belt and have become a regular. I found out about InnerMouse thanks to the recent the most recent show topic, social media. I was on a thread frequented by NDM#1 and she turned me onto it as part of the thread topic. I have been a long time listener of the well-known WDW podcasts but there is definitely something special about the warm and inviting feel of InnerMouse... I also met Amanda via the show chat so, #NuffSaid.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicole, thanks for being on an awesome show! I can't wait to meet you either!

    Mario, I'm glad you like the show as well, and I love meeting new people through the chat! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so so so much. This was so nice to read and we really enjoy having you all there! Big Hugs!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're very welcome! Love the show, obviously lol!

    ReplyDelete