Saturday, April 10, 2010

Follow Friday: The Disney Food Blog

Everyone loves to eat, right?  Well if you love to eat at Disney, or really if you just love to eat in general, you should check out The Disney Food Blog.

I haven't been subscribed to The Disney Food Blog for very long, but I already love it. There are plenty of pictures of food from the Disney parks to tease you while you're sitting at home (or when college food just isn't cutting it).  Plus there are dining trip reports, information about different restaurants, and concept art for new restaurants.  There's also recipes, restaurant-related news, and more!  Basically everything food-related can be found here!  I'm getting hungry just thinking about it!

The main blogger is AJ, but she sometimes has guest posts from other people.  If you'd like, you can follow her on Twitter; her username is DisneyFoodBlog.  AJ is a Disney foodie if there ever was one, and her posts are interesting and informative.

There are generally new posts on the Disney Food Blog at least once a day (my Google Reader says approximately 11.7 posts per week), and I always look forward to reading them!  The most recent post was about new rice krispies balls spotted in the Main Street Confectionary... yum!  So if you're interested in Disney or food or all of the above (I know I am), check out the Disney Food Blog at disneyfoodblog.com!  And let me know in the comments if you subscribe and why you love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment